Substance Abuse Intensive Outpatient Program
Are you struggling with addiction? If so, consider enrolling in our Substance
Abuse and Dual Diagnosis Intensive Outpatient Program at
Therapeutic Solutions. Our intensive program is designed as an alternative to - or step down
from - rehab or residential alcohol and addiction treatment.
This program is ideal for working professionals who are committed to overcoming
their chemical dependency in an outpatient setting. Our flexible program
can also serve as a transition to aftercare upon discharge from a hospital.
It provides intensive help for individuals who need more than the outpatient
services they may have already received.
Our program’s services include:
- Outpatient detoxification services
- Medication support for relapse prevention
- Individualized treatment planning
- Individual and group therapy
- Family education and family therapy
- Introduction to recovery
Our program includes an individual assessment, group therapy, individual
therapy, and discharge planning. Clients meet 3 times a week for 3 hours
at a time (5 p.m. to 7:50 p.m., Monday through Thursday).
Free program assessments are available for new patients.
Call us at (530) 883-8535 to schedule yours as soon as possible.
We’re Certified by the California Department of Alcohol & Drug Programs
We are proud to be certified by the California Department of Alcohol and
Drug Programs. Our substance abuse program is unique because it allows
patients to live at home in familiar and comfortable surroundings. Our
patients can continue to attend work or school while receiving focused
help in an outpatient setting.
Our patients can benefit from the program in the following ways:
- Intensive level of personalized care from a highly qualified behavioral
- Consistent interaction to effectively manage medication adjustments
- Quicker, more focused attention than traditional outpatient programs
- Helpful ideas about how to manage symptoms in both group and individual settings
- Avoid expensive hospital charges
- Free transportation available for local patients
Need more information? Contact us at Therapeutic Solutions today.
If you are interested in our substance abuse and dual diagnosis intensive
outpatient program, we can provide you with the professional and caring
help you need. Our professional Butte County behavioral health services
give patients the opportunity to use the tools and solutions they learn,
while still receiving the intensive treatment and support they need.
Please contact us
to learn more about our behavioral health services.